this is a place to keep ideas for little things that I would like to build
Kaymbu moment downloader.
My kiddo’s daycare sends us a lot of photos every day. They are in a series of emails that each take you to a page with a select all button and then a download all button. I would like to automate downloading those. Here is my rough idea.
- set mail rule to fwd to single-use gmail account,
- give script read access on single-use gmail account.
- parse any sender email for kaymbu
- parse and open the link to view images
how to hit select all?You don’t have to. simply find the image name from the html and then stick it in this string “http://export.kaymbu.com/download/moments?5b3e943bc23051001318e0c2&5b3e944ec23051001318e0c4&5b3e9458c23051001318e0c5&5b3e94623e6c390019363d95&5b3e9466c3665200180eacff&”
- the image looks like this in the dom <div data-type=”image” data-id=”5b3e943bc23051001318e0c2” draggable=”false” class=”media image“>
parse it for the download all button
- concatenate all of the images into one download link. (or not. it may be easier to download them individually vs unzip them. idk.
- curl it.
- wait x hours, repeat.
- maybe process image names and put them all in one folder per day.