2.5h I’m back on the ignition homework for Launch Academy and I did a little bit more work on the flashcard app. I’m still pretty impressed that it was so easy to deploy on github pages! After fighting with the postgres install that was such a refreshing change.
Tonight we covered ruby hashes and symbols. The hashes weren’t new, but symbols sure are. what a weird concept. In the flashcard app I created state in my main app component and pushed the cards counter to state. Now the render() loop will update whenever the count is updated.
I also made a lil gif showing off multicursor in atom. It’s pretty weird the first time you see it, but then you can’t live without it after a while.
ok. sleepy time now.